|Vapor Pressure @ 25 °C||1X10-6 Torr|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C||62 cst|
|Pour Point||-15 °C|
|Specific Gravity @ 22 °C||0.87 g/ml|
|Flash Point - C.O.C.||245 °C 473 °F|
|Fire Point - C.O.C.||271 °C 520 °F|
CMP 20 is a severely hydro-treated paraffinic oil that is double distilled through a molecular distillation process to remove light end fractions. CMP 20 is unique in comparison to other competitive products because it is highly saturated and contains less than 0.01% sulfur similar to technical white oils. It also has a higher molecular weight and viscosity index providing longer service life and reduced build up of varnish and carbonized oil on the internal pump components.
CMP 20 MAY BE USED IN VANE PUMPS, DIFFUSION PUMPS AND LEYBOLD BLOWERS.
CMP 20 OFFERS NUMEROUS BENEFITS:
- HIGHER VISCOSITY INDEX FOR SUPERIOR LUBRICATION.
- GREATER RESISTANCE TO THERMAL DECOMPOSITION.
- HIGHER MOLECULAR WEIGHT FOR REDUCED BACKSTREAMING.
- REDUCED AROMATIC CONTENT.
- EXTREMELY LOW SULFUR CONTENT.